Skip to content
- According to my mom, my brother and I won all the hula-hoop contests when we were kids.
- People often ask me why I’m French and have an American accent. When I say I grew up in Singapore they look even more confused.
- I am addicted to indie graphic novels and have been to the Angoulême International Comics Festival festival thrice.
- I enjoy writing songs on my electric guitar and then singing them to strangers at open-mics.
- I’ll eat anything flower or tea flavored. Hand over that Earl Grey rose macaron and no one will get hurt.